How to Pay?

Itmes to be paid 待付款的項目

Please login to view your own ordered items list. 請登入以瀏覽待付款項目清單。

Payment Methods 付款方法

Amounts payable 應付金額: $0

Faster Payment System / Tap&Go 轉數快 / 拍住賞

Computer 電腦

Please scan the QR Code using your bank / Tap&Go App and authorise the transaction.
請以轉數快付款功能掃瞄由系統提供的二維碼以完成付款。

Mobile device with Tap&Go App 裝有拍住賞的流動裝置

You will be redirected to Tap&Go App. Please authorise the transaction.
您的流動裝置會自動打開拍住賞應用程式讓你授權交易。

Please complete the transaction within 90 seconds. The system will automatically update your transaction record and send you an e-receipt. If you do not receive the e-receipt within 5 minutes, please upload your proof of payment for our manual handling.
請在交易時限90秒內完成該項交易,系統會自動記錄您的交易及向您發出電子收據。倘若未能於5分鐘內收到確認電郵,請上載付款證明以供我們手動處理。

Pay now 現在付款


Faster Payment System 轉數快

Input FPS Identifier: 163444979 and the amount payable. Enter your SID as the bill reference. Take a screen capture of the successful payment screen. Press "Confirm Payment" button below and our system will try to automatically confirm your payment (If it fails, upload your proof of payment).
請輸入轉數快識別碼: 163444979 及應繳金額,並在帳單編號/參考編號輸入您的學生證號碼。完成後,請按以下「確認付款」掣,系統會自動確認交易紀錄(如未能成功,請截圖並上載付款證明)。

We will verify your payment and send you a confirmation email.
我們確認收到款項後會發出電郵確認。

Confirm Payment 確認付款 Upload proof of payment 上載付款證明

Octopus Cards / Wallet 八達通卡 或 八達通銀包

"Octopus" mobile app is required. 您須安裝「八達通」手機應用程式。

  • Press "Pay now" below to connect to Octopus App. Alternatively, open the Octopus App, press the button on the top-right-hand corner and scan the QR code below. 按「現在付款」連結到八達通應用程式,或打開八達通應用程式,然後按右上方的按鈕掃瞄以下二維碼。
  • Input the total amount and enter your identifier as the reference. 輸入訂單總金額,並在備註中輸入您的識別編號
  • Take a screen capture upon completion of payment, then upload your proof of payment via the button below. 在交易成功頁面截圖,並按以下按鈕上載付款證明。
  • We will verify your payment and send you a confirmation email. 我們確認收到款項後會發出電郵確認。
1. Pay now 現在付款 2. Upload proof of payment 上載付款證明
Requirement 系統需求:
Making online payment by Octopus card is applicable for 用八達通卡作網上付款適用於:
  • Android – NFC enabled mobile devices 具備近場通訊功能(NFC)
  • iOS - iPhone 7 or newer with iOS 13 or above, or connected with Octopus Mobile Reader iPhone 7或之後型號,並已安裝iOS 13或以上,或已連接八達通流動讀寫器
Octopus Card payment is limited to payment below HK$3,000. 以八達通卡付款上限為港幣三千元正。

Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay or PayMe Visa卡、萬事達卡、銀聯或PayMe

The system will automatically update your transaction record and send you an e-receipt. If you do not receive the e-receipt within 5 minutes, please contact us for technical support.
系統會自動記錄您的交易及向您發出電子收據。倘若您未能於5分鐘內收到確認電郵,請聯絡我們尋求技術支援。

Pay now 現在付款


Bank Transfer 銀行轉帳

  • Transfer (by HSBC/Hang Senk Bank ATM) or deposit cheque (by Hang Seng Bank cheque deposit machine) to the SU's bank account. For cheque deposit, please make the cheque payable to "City University of Hong Kong Students' Union".
    使用任何恒生銀行或𣾀豐銀行自動櫃員機轉帳至學生會戶口。您亦可以透過恒生銀行入票機,存入支票至學生會戶口(支票抬頭:「香港城市大學學生會」)。
  • Account number 帳戶號碼: 263-033250-001;
    Account name 帳戶名稱: City University of Hong Kong Students' Union
  • If you deposit a cheque, please enter your Student ID as the reference. 如經存支票機存入支票,請在備註中輸入您的學生證號碼作為識別編號。
  • Take back the bank advice. 付款後謹記取回交易通知書。
  • Upload your proof of payment via the button below. 按以下按鈕上載付款證明。
  • We will verify your payment and send you a confirmation email. 我們確認收到款項後會發出電郵確認。
Upload proof of payment 上載付款證明
Reminder 提示:
Please use ATM / Cheque deposit machine. Avoid executing your transaction over the counter.
請使用自動櫃員機或存支票機進行交易,避免經銀行櫃檯進行交易。

Cash 現金

Please visit the SU Service Counter during our office hour to pay by Cash.
請於辦公時間親臨學生會服務櫃檯付款。

Reminder 提示:
It may take some time for us to verify your transaction. Do not make duplicate payment. For queries, please contact us via Instagram @cityusu, by email [email protected], or call the SU Service Counter.
我們需時確認您的付款狀況,請勿重複付款。如有疑惑,請以Instagram信息聯絡 @cityusu 、電郵至[email protected]致電學生會服務櫃檯